Sunday, April 5, 2009

Adobe Camera Raw Presets!!!

Yes, the time has finally arrived--I am selling a set of 16 ACR Presets that I developed myself.

All are fully customizable and come in handy in a wide variety of situations. I use these all the time. They are designed to be used either by themselves or in conjunction with further processing in Photoshop--though to be honest I don't usually want more processing after using these!

The set of 16 presets is available for $15.

When you purchase, you get the following presets:

5seconds
Anglophile
Breezy
Bright!
Bright2
Castro
Ceremony
Default
Huh
Jeffy
July
Moddish
Purplegreenish
Shadowy
Tang
Ulysses


To buy, please Paypal your money to wysiwyg@enigmatic.org & I will email you the file within 48 hours (but usually much less than that!).












Thank you so much and enjoy!

I will have examples up later tonight for you to look at, but for now you can view plenty of examples on my Flickr page.

Amber

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP